Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Education Required: High School Diploma
Performs a variety of activities in support for the Sales group. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data. Uses software related to marketing and sales to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. Assists Sales team with account plans supporting sales initiatives, including technical and marketing projects. Assists Sales team by participating in client marketing campaign program deployment and communications. Maintains business intelligence documents and notes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs administrative follow-up to sales cycle: communicates aircraft build status, contracts payment, delivery coordination, etc.
• Performs various administrative and general office duties, including typing correspondence, answering telephones, coordinating contract imaging & document storage, general filing, maintaining various logs, preparing and mailing invoices, preparing spreadsheets, scheduling meetings, photocopying and distributing documents.
• Performs special assignments and related work in support of the Sales team. Prepares written correspondence, such as cover letters and forms.
• Distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents, including mail, courier packages, faxes, and email.
• Performs special tasks and projects as assigned.
• Greets and welcomes customers.
• Arrange travel reservations and meetings for Sales team.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Suite Software products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business or related subject
- Experience with press releases, marketing material, and proofreading
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR fill out the online job application for this position HERE.
Be sure to note the job title and ID number in your cover letter.