SAP Business Analyst - Finance
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
The Finance Business Analyst is responsible for partnering with the finance and sales organizations to translate business requirements into technical and process improvement solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Support the development, implementation and usage of information technology and management information systems within the SAP Business Suite of applications. Working in partnership with the business process owners, super-users, and end-users, ensure full adoption, effective usage, and efficient deployment of our IT solutions. Effectively manage the change control process, gathering the end-user requirements, implementing change, and communicating IT priorities and delivery status to the business.
- Provide functional leadership leveraging business process, SAP configuration and optimal usage expertise
- Key team member in the re-implementation of SAP ECC 6.0
- Collaborate with the organization in the design, development, and deployment of the organization's SAP Business Suite and other financial applications (Corridor, time tracking)
- Actively demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement focused on end user productivity and enterprise process integration
- Support the Finance and Order Entry end-user community by providing research, analysis and problem resolution to team members
- Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate cross-functional implementation of new or improved business process requirements for all IT-related business, financial, and operations systems critical to core organizational functions
- Use strong analytical, consultative and communication skills to gather and document business requirements
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business user and conform to the technical architecture
- Document and communicate changes throughout the user organization, supporting change management and compliance
- Four years experience with SAP FICO in an IT or Business Analyst role, in a manufacturing organization
- One year experience with SD in an IT or Business Analyst role
- Experience with all ECC financial integration points
- Minimum of one complete lifecycle implementation of SAP ECC, including configuration
- Thorough understanding of and demonstrated performance in the full scope of finance, cost accounting and order entry business processes/systems with 6+ years of work experience in these areas, in a manufacturing organization
- Experience with Report Writer, Report Painter or ABAP Query
- Full knowledge of Systems Life Cycle development methodologies
- Strong customer focus and partnership abilities
- Results-oriented professional, self-managed and self-directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Experience with SAP New GL
- Experience with SAP Variant Configurator
- Experience with additional reporting tools including SIS or BI
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR fill out the online job application for this position HERE.
Be sure to note the job title and ID number in your cover letter.