Master Data Analyst
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Education Required: High School Diploma
This position will be responsible for managing the creation of all master data. This multi-function responsibility will collect data from the various key groups, ensure its accuracy and then input it into the system. Various items included are Item, Vendor, Customer, Account and Quality information. This role is critical for the successful use of SAP for purchasing, planning and warehouse management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates process for master data requests
- Manages the completeness and routing of requests through various Eclipse departments
- Periodically reviews various SAP processes (MRP, warehouse mgmt) and makes improvements
- Inputs all master data into SAP
- Reviews security logs to ensure master data accuracy
Excellent organization skills, MS Excel and Word
Apply for this position by sending a cover letter with your resume attached to email@example.com
OR fill out the online job application for this position HERE.
Be sure to note the job title and ID number in your cover letter.